Tuesday, November 26th, 2013
Acucraft’s Remote Ducting is a great way to maximize your fireplace and its heating potential. With the use of Remote Ducting, you have the ability to heat your entire home with your fireplace. To install this option is cost effective and offers a huge return. Customers who have a wood burning fireplace enjoy this option because it requires very little gas or electric to heat their home during the colder season.
Acucraft’s Remote Ducting option aids in the goal of heating your home evenly, eliminating cold spots. The Remote Ducting option uses B-Vent pipe to vent heated air to other areas of your home. You can vent to another room on the same floor, upstairs or even below with the use of an in-line blower (this feature differs from the fireplace blower). Additionally, you are able to connect your Remote Ducting System into your cold air return and use your furnace fan to evenly distribute the heated air throughout your home, also eliminating cold spots.
|Acucraft’s Remote Ducting Diagram|
The Heating Duct can transfer up to 70% of the heat generated by the fireplace. The Z-MAX is capable of 130,000 BTU’s an hour. The average furnace is under a 100,000 BTU’s an hour.
The remote ducting is a great feature that is included in the Acucraft’s Whole Home Heating Technology.
If you have any questions, please contact Acucraft’s Selection Specialist Team at 855-349-0721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, November 19th, 2013
|See Through Wood Indoor Fireplace|
Acucraft has specialized in designing See Through Wood Indoor Fireplaces for over 20 years. We have 24 key ratios in every See Through Fireplace we make. See Through Wood Fireplaces are a great way to have a fireplace in two rooms or separating a large room with one flue system. Many clients enjoy the exposed flue because it takes less visual space and is cost effective. Acucraft provides class A flue for exhaust and clients will either paint the flue or wrap in their own noncombustible material.
|See Through Wood Indoor Fireplace with Exposed Flue|
The See Through Wood Indoor Fireplace allows air within your home to enter into the two bottom louvered vents. It becomes heated by the system, as well as the insulated panel enclosure. The heated convection air rises and circulates out two top heat vents.
One side of the See Through Fireplace has two control handles; one for the damper and one for the combustion air. The combustion air enters at the top of the doors providing an air wash. The air wash is designed to keep clean outside air coming across the glass. We call this the Great Room Side.
The other side has one control handle, controlling the combustion air entering on that side of the fireplace. The damper controls the burn time and the combustion air controls the amount of heat. Acucraft’s See Through Fireplaces give you total control of your fireplace from fully open to fully closed.
|See Through Wood Fireplace with Exposed Flue|
All Acucraft Fireplaces come with two 220 CFM blowers with variable speed control, which provides additional control over the speed of the heated airflow. The blowers arrive installed; many clients will install the variable speed control box on the outside of the fireplace or an interior wall.
Please contact an Acucraft Selection Specialist today with any questions about the See Through Wood Fireplace with Exposed Flue at 855-349-0721 or email@example.com or click here to visit our website for additional information.
Thursday, November 14th, 2013
|Linear Gas Fireplace – Blaze 10|
- The Blaze 10 Standard Pricing starts at $12,950 and Includes:
- 108″ Electronic Ignition–Natural Gas Burner w/Valve Assemblies 135,000 BTUs Adjustable to Achieve Desired Flame Height
- Wall Switched On/Off
- Glass Media included – additional media upgrades available ( River Rock, Gas Logs, Gems, etc..)
- Large 120″ wide x 30″ Tall Viewing Area
- Tempered Glass – Single Pane Removable Frames
- Outside Combustion Air
- Vent Hood Designed for a 8″ Class A Flue System
- Termination can be Vertical, Horizontal or Down Drafted – almost unlimited options
- Insulated Panels – 2″ thick high temp – Finished Dimensions – 137″ wide x 60″ tall x 24″ deep
- Firebox Constructed of 7GA Steel
- Double Welded Inside and Out
- Lifetime Warranty
- Optional Upgrades:
- Dual Pane Glass with Passive or Forced Air – required for commercial
- “Air Shield” – patent pending – additional pane of glass extending 1″ from front of fireplace supported by brackets allowing room air to cool the glass.
- Porcelain Reflective Panels – can be installed in the back,sides, and top of the fireplace.
- Media Upgrades – The interior base of the fireplace comes standard with Recycled Glass with many colors to choose from – The upgrade options are
- Gas Logs
- River Rocks
Acucraft internally tests each fireplace before shipping.
|Linear Gas Fireplace – Blaze 10 Test Burn|