Tuesday, December 23rd, 2014
|Acucraft Custom Fireplaces – www.acucraft.com – Happy Holidays|
- The Unity Wood-Burning Fireplace Series
- The Outdoor Fire Series
|Acucraft Custom Fireplaces – Unity Wood Burning Series|
Our Unity series gives you the enjoyment of a wood-burning fireplace but captures a more modern and contemporary feel. The minimal design is clean and flexible, creating unity with the surrounding space. In addition to adding character to your room, our Unity fireplaces can produce heat that can be directed to almost any part of your space giving you a controllable heat output.
For more information on our Unity series or to request a brochure, click here.
|Acucraft Fireplaces – Custom Outdoor Fire – Custom Fire Pits|
Our Custom Outdoor Fire product line gives you the opportunity to customize your outdoor living experience through fire pits, fireplaces, and burners. From Custom Outdoor Fire Pits to linear see-through outdoor fireplaces, the sky is the limit! Our Outdoor Fireplaces are available in wood or gas with glass, no glass, or operable door viewing areas. If you’re looking for more of a statement piece then our Outdoor Burners are the perfect option for you, with custom designed shapes and lengths to fit any vision!
For more information on our Outdoor Fire Series, click here.
Thursday, December 18th, 2014
|Acucraft Custom Peninsula Gas Fireplace|
This fireplace was designed with side viewing of 78″ wide x 30″ tall, the front viewing area is 28″ wide x 30″ tall.
It is fully customized with the following options:
- 72″ Long Burner which creates a Tall Lazy Flame
- Designed and fabricated to be dropped through a small skylight by disassembling the fireplace into three pieces (top, left & bottom) upon delivery:
Acucraft 3D Rendering – Fireplace fabricated to be dropped through skylight in 3 pieces
- Acucraft’s patent-pending glass cooling system (additional information below)
- Custom Heat Relief System which was designed to provide heat to the room when the thermostat called for heat, and expelled the heat outside when the room did not need additional heat. This was done by an auto damper wired directly to the Honeywell thermostat. The space was equipped with heavy ventilation by the customer to ensure up to 20 guests could enjoy their cigars without lingering smoke and enjoy a comfortable temperature.
- Porcelain reflective panels were placed on the back and around the burner
- Bronze & copper glass media
|Client Rendering for Acucraft Custom Fireplace|
|Acucraft Custom Fireplaces – 72″ Burner – Tall Lazy Flame|
GLASS COOLING SYSTEM
Acucraft’s patent-pending glass cooling system is the go-to option for many of our clients. This system forces cooler air from outside into the air channel between glass panes to keep the average glass temperature to 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
|Acucraft’s Patent-Pending Glass Cooling System|
|Acucraft Custom Peninsula Gas Fireplace – The Davidoff Lounge|
Friday, December 5th, 2014
|Custom 4-Sided Open Gas Fireplace by Acucraft – Atlas Holdings LLC Corporate Office – Greenwich, CT|
|Acucraft Drawing 1|
|Acucraft Drawing 2|
- Fully suspended hood, wrapped in black clad, from the ceiling & supported entirely by the roof of the building
- Dual Flue System, due to the open area between the base & the hood, to ensure complete frontal velocity
- 2 power vents & 2 dampers connected to an automated damper control system
with Pavarini Northeast Construction Company, and Babak Ghezelayagh with HLW International for helping design this gorgeous Custom 4-Sided Open Gas Fireplace; we hope to partner again in the future!
CONTACT US TODAY TO RECEIVE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CUSTOM GAS BROCHURE!
Phone: (763) 263-3156