THE LODGE SERIES
The Lodge Fireplace is a single-sided fireplace that offers a 45” x 35” viewing area! It has up to 150,000 BTUs/hour, a burn time of up to 12 hours and has the capacity to heat up to 3,000 square feet! This is Acucraft’s largest standard wood burning fireplace.
This fireplace has one set of double doors. Construction of the doors consists of high temperature ceramic glass, with a lifetime warranty, gasketed to a rugged 22 pound door frame. The door latching system is double-pinned (top and bottom) for a long term tight seal.
How it Works:
The air within your home enters into the two bottom louvered vents. It becomes heated by the system, as well as the masonry chamber. Then the heated convection air rises up and circulates out the top heat vent.
Optional Variable Speed Control Blower:
Two 220 CFM Blowers with variable speed control can be installed with this unit to provide additional control over the speed of the heated airflow. The blowers are mounted on fiberboard placed below the system parallel to the side walls so that the air flow is moved against the masonry chamber walls.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Can Be Crafted To Accommodate Masonry
- High temperature ceramic glass
- Door is gasketed to a rugged 22 pound door frame
- Double-pinned door latching system
- Optional Variable Speed Control Blowers (220 CFM)
- Max BTUs : 150,000 BTUs/Hr
- Burn Time Up To 12 Hours
- Heats Up To 3,000 Sq Ft
- Fireplace Door Opening : 45″W x 35″H
- Firebox Dimensions: 49″W x 63″H x 29″D
- Zero Clearance Dimensions: 65″W x 88″H x 36″D
- Zero Clearance Framing : 69″W x 92″H x 38″D
- Estimated Weight : 2,500 LBS
- Firebox Cubic Ft : 51.8
Optional Variable Speed Blower