THE UNITY SERIES
Clean-Faced Wood Burning Fireplaces
The UNITY Series of wood fireplaces was designed and engineered using a revolutionary airflow system that packs wood-burning heat in a clean-faced design that accommodates both traditional and modern spaces. This innovative design features no grills above or below the fireplace, leaving you with a unique, clean face.
Revolutionary, simplified and functional. The UNITY Series combines the ambiance and allure of a wood burning fireplace with beautifully streamlined aesthetics boasting up to 80,000 BTUs and heating up to 2,000 square feet!
Features & Benefits
- Clean Face Design: the only one of it’s kind. It was designed with you in mind and doesn’t require any upper or lower grills (louvers), giving you a clean-faced look.
- Supplemental Heat: designed to operate with the doors closed, open or fully removed the UNITY not only provides you with radiant heat, but you can have full control over the amount of heat you desire using the variable speed control. Control the burn rate of your fire through the sliding draft & damper controls.
- Safety: it’s important to us, and you. That’s why we have been designing and building the safest fireplaces on the market for over 40 years, so you can enjoy your fireplace with peace of mind.
- High-Quality Materials: our fireplace doors consist of high-temperature ceramic glass set in rugged 10-gauge steel door frames. The doors are designed with a dual-pin locking system with center-seal flange and full-perimeter gaskets for a long-term, tight seal.
- Firebrick Lining: our wood fireplaces are lined with firebrick to withstand extreme temperatures providing an extra layer of protection.
- Versatility: every UNITY fireplace comes standard with a gas knock-out which can be used, per local codes, to either start your wood burning fire, or the ability to transition to gas in the future.
Specifications & Options
Available in three sizes:
- 36″ viewing area
- 44″ viewing area
- 48″ viewing area
All three sizes are available in multiple styles:
- Single-Sided: ideal for being placed against a wall.
- See-Through: ideal between two adjacent rooms.
- Indoor/Outdoor: our most popular, patent-pending option; wood can be loaded from the outside while heat can be enjoyed inside – keeping your home free of debris. Our indoor/outdoor fireplaces also come with an optional locking clasp for the exterior side.
- Arched or Rectangular fronts and doors
- Standard matte black, high-temp paint finish
- Thermostatically controlled blower(s) with variable speed control
- Fire brick lined interior
Additional Options Available:
- Patina finish on front and/or doors, available in three color options: Japanese Brown, Aged Bronze or Copper (learn more about Patina here)
- Standard, hammered, forged, rustic or medieval front and doors
- Mission style or centered style grids
- Cylinder, basket, medieval or spring handles
UNITY Wood Fireplace Specifications:
Don’t settle for a boring, mass-produced fireplace! Be unique. Create a gathering space for family & friends.
Above all, find a fireplace that you will enjoy for a lifetime.
Every Acucraft wood fireplace is one-of-a-kind and is built to your specific needs & wants.
Our expert Fireplace Advisors will guide you to the perfect fireplace for your space.
We’re ready, are you?
Call Us: (888)317-6499 or Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org