Home > Rick W.
Friday, March 4th, 2005
“During Christmas in 2004 we lost power due to an ice storm. The power was out for 7 and a half days. We hosted our family- cousin’s, widowed mother and nephew. Our Acucraft Z-Max kept us all warm through the holidays! It heated our entire 3,100 square foot home! I have used my fireplace for heat for the last 9 years using only 4 1/2 cords of wood per year. I call the owner of Acucraft Fireplaces every year to tell him how much I love his fireplace and what a quality product it is.”
Rick W. Hillsbororo, OH Acucraft Owner March 4, 2005