The BLAZE 10 by Acucraft Fireplaces
Friday, November 16th, 2012
Acucraft Fireplaces is proud to announce The Blaze 10 Linear Gas Fireplace
Acucraft Fireplaces is known for designing custom unique fireplaces. Acucraft’s goal in creating the Blaze 10 Gas Fireplace was to offer a large viewing area, beautiful flames, many design options all at a great value.
- The Blaze 10 offers a large 120″ wide x 30″ tall viewing area.
- The Blaze 10 base price is $12,950 which includes:
- 108″ Electronic Ignition–Natural Gas Burner w/Valve Assemblies 135,000 BTUs Adjustable to Achieve Desired Flame Height
- Wall Switched On/Off
- Glass Media included – additional media upgrades available ( River Rock, Gas Logs, Gems, etc..)
- Large 120″ wide x 30″ Tall Viewing Area
- Tempered Glass – Single Pane Removable Frames
- Outside Preheated Combustion Air
- Vent Hood Designed for a 8″ Class A Flue System
- Termination can be Vertical, Horizontal or Down Drafted – almost unlimited options
- Insulated Panels – 2″ thick high temp – Finished Dimensions – 137″ wide x 60″ tall x 24″ deep
- Firebox Constructed of 7GA Steel
- Double Welded Inside and Out
- Lifetime Warranty
- Optional Upgrades
- Dual Pane Glass with Passive Air – required for commercial
- “Air Shield” – patent pending – additional pane of glass extending 1″ from front of fireplace supported by brackets allowing room air to cool the glass.
- Porcelain Reflective Panels – can be installed in the rear and sides of the fireplace.
- Media Upgrades – The interior base of the fireplace comes standard with Recycled Glass with many colors to choose from – The upgrade options are
- Gas Logs
- River Rocks
Please contact an Acucraft Fireplace Selection Specialist at 763.263.3156 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive any additional information on The Blaze 10 Gas Fireplace, including quotes, lead times, framing specs and installation manual.