Custom Peninsula Gas Fireplace at Davidoff Cigar Lounge
Thursday, December 18th, 2014
|Acucraft Custom Peninsula Gas Fireplace|
This fireplace was designed with side viewing of 78″ wide x 30″ tall, the front viewing area is 28″ wide x 30″ tall.
It is fully customized with the following options:
- 72″ Long Burner which creates a Tall Lazy Flame
- Designed and fabricated to be dropped through a small skylight by disassembling the fireplace into three pieces (top, left & bottom) upon delivery:
Acucraft 3D Rendering – Fireplace fabricated to be dropped through skylight in 3 pieces
- Acucraft’s patent-pending glass cooling system (additional information below)
- Custom Heat Relief System which was designed to provide heat to the room when the thermostat called for heat, and expelled the heat outside when the room did not need additional heat. This was done by an auto damper wired directly to the Honeywell thermostat. The space was equipped with heavy ventilation by the customer to ensure up to 20 guests could enjoy their cigars without lingering smoke and enjoy a comfortable temperature.
- Porcelain reflective panels were placed on the back and around the burner
- Bronze & copper glass media
|Client Rendering for Acucraft Custom Fireplace|
|Acucraft Custom Fireplaces – 72″ Burner – Tall Lazy Flame|
GLASS COOLING SYSTEM
Acucraft’s patent-pending glass cooling system is the go-to option for many of our clients. This system forces cooler air from outside into the air channel between glass panes to keep the average glass temperature to 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
|Acucraft’s Patent-Pending Glass Cooling System|
|Acucraft Custom Peninsula Gas Fireplace – The Davidoff Lounge|