Commercial Outdoor Fire Pit
A commercial outdoor fire pit table creates a stunning gathering place your friends, family, and guests will enjoy for years to come.
At Acucraft, our industrial gas fire pits are custom made just for you. Our Fireplace Advisers will work with your specifications to create the best outdoor natural gas fire pits uniquely tailored to your outdoor space.
We use only the finest materials to ensure the highest quality product. The combination of high quality materials, expert craftsmanship and gorgeous designs guarantees your large commercial fire pit will be something truly unique that you won’t find anywhere else.
All of our outdoor fire tables are designed to be used in residential or commercial spaces. If you’re looking for inspiration check out our fire pit gallery and commercial outdoor fireplace gallery along with our 12 Open, Covered, and Screened-In Decks with Fireplace Ideas.
Extra Large Gas Fire Pits
All of our commercial outdoor fire pits (also known as fire tables) include our Bulletproof Ignition System ensuring operation in rain, wind (up to 50 mph), and snow. Our burner systems are crafted with the highest quality materials and are designed out of stainless steel to withstand the elements. Choose from XL Flames (8 inches – 12 inches) or 3XL Flames (18 inches – 24 inches), in any custom styles or length, and in natural gas or propane. After all, we do have the best propane flames when it comes to commercial fire pits for sale!
Your fire table can be finished with any non-combustible material, or you can choose from popular options including: raw steel, stainless steel (brushed or mirror polished), cor-ten, patina, or a mesh backer to use your own materials.
Outdoor Gas Fire Pits At-A-Glance
- Designed & manufactured to your specific needs; any size, any style
- Choose XL flames (8″-12″) or 3XL flames (18″-24″)
- Constructed out of 12 gauge steel
- Includes a stainless steel outdoor burner with our Bulletproof ignition system ensuring operation in rain, wind, and snow
- Choose from an array of media to add to the ambiance of your gas fire pit including: fire glass (crushed glass media), stones, river or lava rock, or even a traditional logset or driftwood log pieces
- Finish your fire table with any non-combustible materials or choose from popular options including: raw steel, stainless steel, corten, Patina, or mesh backer using your own finishing materials