Wood Fireplace Accessories & Options
You’ve found the fireplace of your dreams and now it’s time to make it truly your own! With Acucraft’s array of wood fireplace accessories and options, you can customize your fireplace the way you want. Protect little hands from the fire with a safety / spark screen, enjoy a rustic hand-hammered finish, or delight in wood-fired cooking with our wood fireplace accessories.
Frame Finishing Options
Make your wood burning fireplace truly your own with one of our fireplace door & frame finishing options:
- Standard Matte Black Finish
- Japanese Brown Patina Finish
- Aged Bronze Patina Finish
- Copper Patina Finish
- Custom Paint Finish
Grids & Handles
Finish your wood fireplace with the perfect grids and handles to complete the package:
- Mission Style Grids (traditional style)
- Colonial Style Grids (window frame)
- Cylinder Handles
- Basket Handles
- Spring Handles
- Medieval Handles
Front & Door Packages
From standard matte black to hand-hammered fronts & doors, select one of our finishing packages to create the ultimate gathering spot:
- Standard: Matte black finish
- Hammered: Hand-hammered fronts & doors
- Forged: Hand-hammered fronts & doors with softened edges
- Rustic: Corner strapping with decorative round clavos
- Medieval: Corner joint strapping with decorative round clavos, over-lapping mission style grids, and medieval hinges
Acucraft’s Hearthroom fireplaces come with a built-in gas knockout providing you the option to turn your wood fireplace into a gas fireplace with gas logs at any time. Enjoy the traditional ambiance a wood fireplace without the mess; easily convert between the two, when you want!
Additional Accessories & Safety
Keep your mind at ease with our indoor/outdoor locking clasp, and prevent sparks from exiting the fireplace with a firescreen. Entice your senses with Acucraft wood-fired cooking accessories, perfect for any custom wood fireplace.
- Indoor/Outdoor Locking Clasp
- Cooking Grill* (304 stainless steel)
- Cooking Arm*
*Available on custom wood fireplaces only. Cannot be used in Hearthroom UL-127/ULC-S610 listed fireplaces.
In order to practice proper wood burning safety, we recommend purchasing a few additional items from your local hardware store or online merchant (Lowes, Home Depot, Amazon):
- Moisture Meter
- Creosote Remover
- Glass Cleaner
- Don’t forget to have your chimney inspected annually, here’s why!
Fill Out the Form on this Page or Speak with a Fireplace Expert Today: 888-317-6499