Download Our Custom Fireplace Guide
Whether you’re new to the realm of custom fireplace specifications or an experienced professional with years of expertise, our complimentary architect guide serves as the ideal resource for all your fireplace needs. Acucraft is here to help you spec custom fireplace solutions to fulfill your client’s dreams. Find inspiration and gain confidence to overdeliver on the promise. Together we can make fireplace dreams a reality.
The Architect’s Guide to Custom Fireplace Design Includes:
- The Acucraft Way: Through innovative solutions, amazing customer experiences, community engagement, and sustainability, we’re here to serve you and make your dream fireplace a reality.
- Specifying A Fireplace: From inspiration and validation to spec creation, when it comes to delivering the absolute best custom fireplaces, there are no shortcuts.
- Amenity Spaces: Featuring the Madison Centre Rotunda in Seattle, Washington from the expert minds at Sellen Construction.
- Casinos: Discover a unique fire & water feature designed by The Rockwell Group for the Mohegan Sun Casino & Resort in Ucasville, Connecticut.
- Hotels & Resorts: NELSON Architects, in collaboration with D&S Builders, presents an expansive gas logset fireplace for the new Dollywood HeartSong Resort in Sevierville, Tennessee.
- Medical Facilities: In Burlington, North Carolina, a rehabilitation center showcases a timeless arched fireplace designed by TFF Architects in collaboration with the Christman Company.
- Restaurants: Showcasing open fireplaces and outdoor fire features, three new Brew Dog locations nationwide are the result of collaboration between Alpha Architectural Services, Steelman Partners, Coastal Quality Construction, and Tre Builders.
- Residential Spaces: A homeowner’s dream fireplace goes awry until Acucraft steps in to save the day with a truly one-of-a-kind open indoor fire pit.
- Key Factors: Everything you need to know about fireplace dimensions and considerations.
- Resources & More!
Why Should You Choose Acucraft Fireplaces?
Acucraft is at the forefront of innovation, driven by customer ideas, and finding ways to make Fire Reimagined™.
We dare to be different by collaborating directly with architects, designers, general contractors, and homeowners across North America.
In addition to being a solar powered operation, we plant at least one tree for every fireplace sold, ensuring a greener future for generations to come.
What You’ll Find in Our Architect Guide to Custom Fireplace Design
Our comprehensive fireplace guide encompasses all the essential information to transform you into an expert in designing fireplaces that command attention in any environment. We delve into The Acucraft Way, provide insights on Specifying a Custom Fireplace, present Case Studies, and showcase inspiring Projects to fuel your creativity.
Meet Acucraft CEO & Owner, Chris Maxson
Chris Maxson is a passionate entrepreneur who is the customer-focused business owner of Acucraft Fireplace Systems in Big Lake, MN since 1998. Focuses on sales and marketing, new product initiatives, and building a strong culture that fosters authenticity, integrity, creative problem-solving, and having FUN!
Stay current with your professional prerequisites by taking advantage of Acucraft’s complimentary on-demand courses and Lunch & Learn seminars that are accredited for Continuing Education (CE) credits. Acucraft collaborates with the American Institute of Architects (AIA), providing opportunities for you to glean insights from industry experts.