Architects and Designers often come to Acucraft looking for technical information and specifications for their plans. We have several options to help accommodate your needs.
- Architectural Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects for custom fireplaces
- Spec Sheets & CAD files for our Signature Series linear gas fireplaces (open and sealed viewing areas)
- Spec Sheets & CAD files for our Hearthroom Series of wood-burning fireplaces (wood to gas conversion available)
- Custom Spec Request: we understand how each project is unique, if you’re looking for a custom specification for your project, we are happy to assist!
- ANSI / CSA testing for indoor gas fireplaces
- ANSI / CSA testing for outdoor gas fire features
- UL / ULC testing for wood-burning fireplaces
- Phone support
- On-Site services
- Maintenance agreements
- Submit a technical support ticket
- Fireplace warranty information
- Architectural Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects/files are free to download in the following formats:
RFA – Revit Object
DWG – AutoCad, Sketchup (all CAD software)
DGN – Bentley MicroStation, Intergraph Interactive Graphics Design System
- PDF Specifications & CAD Files for Specifying Fireplaces
Acucraft is the only custom fireplace manufacturer in the world with the ability to third party test and label gas, wood, and outdoor fireplaces for our customers by partnering with a Third-Party Certification Body, LabTest Certification, Inc. Within our internal test lab, we are able to test, certify, and label fireplaces to the following fireplace safety standards:
- ANSI Z21.97: Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances, United States
- CSA 2.41-2017: Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances, Canada
- ANSI Z21.50: Vented Decorative Gas Appliances, United States
- CSA 2.22-2019: Vented Decorative Gas Appliances, Canada
- UL-127: Factory-Built Fireplaces, United States
- CAN/ULC-S610: Factory-Built Fireplaces, Canada
Every Acucraft fireplaces is not only backed by our Lifetime Guarantee, but you’ll also receive technical support throughout the life of our fireplace. Our fireplace experts are here to help you at any stage of your fireplace journey; whether you need installation support, troubleshooting, replacing a part, or simple owners operation information; our team is here for you!
- Technical Phone Support: Contact our fireplace experts at anytime, 888-317-6499 option #3
- On-Site Services: Need your fireplace calibrated? We’ve got you covered!
- Maintenance Agreements: Let us take the stress of fireplace maintenance away.
- Warranty Information: Submit your fireplace warranty to ensure your Lifetime Guarantee.
Request a Custom Fireplace Specification
Fill out the form on this page to request a specification for your custom fireplace project.