THE GREAT ROOM SERIES
The single-sided, wood burning Great Room Series is a high-tech wood burning fireplace available as zero-clearance but can be made to accommodate masonry as well.
The fireplace has one set of doors. Construction of the door consist of high temperature ceramic glass, with a lifetime warranty, gasketed to a rugged 22 pound door frame. The door latching system is double-pinned (top and bottom) for a long term tight seal.
How it Works:
The air within your home enters into the bottom louvered vent. It becomes heated by the system, as well as the masonry chamber. Then the heated convection air rises up and circulates out the top heat vent.
The Great Room offers a 35” x 28” viewing area! It has up to 180,000 BTUs/hour, a burn time of up to 12 hours and has the capacity to heat up to 4,000 square feet! The fireplace comes standard with a 465 CFM Blower and a 14 Tube heat exchange system.
- Lifetime warranty
- Can Be Crafted To Accommodate Masonry
- High temperature ceramic glass
- Door is gasketed to a rugged 22 pound door frame
- Double-pinned door latching system
- 465 CFM Blower
- Max BTUs : 180,000 BTUs/Hr
- Heats Up To 4,000 Sq Ft
- Burn Time Up To 12 Hours
- Framing and Handle Options Available
The Great Room
- Door Opening : 35″W x 28″H
- Class A Flue : 14″ ID Round – 16″ OD
- Combustion Air Intakes : 5″
- Zero Clearance Dimensions : 55″W x 85 ¼”H x 36″D
- Zero Clearance Framing : 59″W x 89 ¼”H x 38″D
- Estimated Weight : 1,800 LBS
- Firebox Cubic Ft : 9.6
Additional specifications and information available. Please request more info.