Gas Fireplace Technical Support Videos
Welcome to Acucraft’s Technical Support Gas Fireplace Video Library! At Acucraft, we believe in providing support to all of our customers throughout the lifetime of their fireplace. Whether you’re currently installing your fireplace, or you’ve been burning for 20+ years and need some new gasketing, our Technical Support representatives are here to help! We have taken the time to compile videos based on the most frequently asked questions from our customers which you can find below; or, visit our Technical Support YouTube Channel.
Technical Support Manager, Jared, will walk you through each component of our Signature Series gas fireplace ignition system including:
- Gas Valve
- Proven Draft System (PDS) Switch
- Pilot Ignition Module
- 24V Transformer
Technical Support Manager, Jared, will walk you through Acucraft’s Proven Draft System (PDS).
- Also known as a negative pressure switch
- Used to detect airflow within your flue system
- Needs to be mounted in an indoor, weather-tight space (attic or chaise) by your flue system and near your power vent fan
- Must be mounted vertically
Technical Support Manager, Jared, will walk you through the Sequence of Operations for our gas fireplace Ignition System.
- ADC-100 is powered on
- ADC-100 green LED light represent the damper system is operational
- ADC-100 green LED light represents the fan is operational
- ADC-100 green LED light represents the PDS is operational (proven)
- Ignition System LED light will turn on
- Sends a signal to the Igniter to spark
- Spark ignites the Pilot Flame
- Gas flows through to your burner & presents a flame