Acucraft Technical Support
On-Site Services, Service Contracts & Phone Support
At Acucraft customer support doesn’t stop once you’ve received your fireplace. We believe in supporting each & every customer throughout the life of their fireplace; from on-site services to technical support via phone, & service contracts; we’re Together Forever.
From the moment you have a question about your fireplace, our team of experts are here to support you. We’ll be there to support you through installation, post-installation, to first fire & beyond.
“Most other fireplace companies think their job is done when the fireplace leaves the factory; at Acucraft they have the best Service group in the fireplace industry!” -Mike F. | California
Meet Hugh, our Field Technical Support Specialist
We feel confident sending Hugh on-site to meet our customers because he goes above & beyond for every customer. Hugh spent years installing wiring and troubleshooting complex wiring systems which has made him a great asset to the Acucraft Team. He has a passion for problem solving and enjoys being on-site with customers & installers where he excels. When you schedule an Acucraft on-site visit, you can rest assured that Hugh will get the job done, and you’ll want him to come back!
Meet Wyatt, our Technical Support Manager
As a Marine who specialized in testing & quality checking of turbo shaft helicopter engines, Wyatt’s attention to detail and technical knowledge make him an incredible asset to Acucraft. Through exceptional communication and customer service Wyatt ensures every customer is taken care of, and every question is answered. Wyatt is also your point of contact for all service contracts.
What is an on-site visit?
An on-site visit gives you (or your installer) the opportunity to meet with an Acucraft Field Support Specialist at your location. As a custom fireplace manufacturer, Acucraft focuses on designing & manufacturing fireplaces, but we do not do the physical installation of your fireplace. Our Project Managers & Technical Support Team will guide your installers through the entire process; which can include the option of an on-site visit with Hugh, our Field Support Specialist. We offer multiple types of on-site visits:
- Pre-Installation On-Site: an Acucraft Field Support Specialist will meet with your installation team on-site to go through every step of the installation & review all components. We recommend having the fireplace and components on-site, but not yet installed. (recommended for complex commercial applications)
- Calibration On-Site: upon completed installation of the fireplace, an Acucraft Field Support Specialist will validate the install and make any adjustments to your fireplace and components to maximize performance. This also includes training on operation and maintenance.
Why Should You Choose an On-Site Service?
Customers that opt for an on-site service have a much better experience with their installers, and peace of mind that their fireplace is being properly installed.
During our pre-installation on-site an Acucraft Field Support Specialist will meet with your installation team to train them on how to install the fireplace so that everything goes smoothly. Our post-installation calibration on-site includes validation that all components were installed correctly, calibrating your flame, and training on operation & maintenance.
Maintenance for your fireplace can depend on many factors including (but not limited to): type of fireplace, how often it’s being used, and the location of your fireplace. Our Technical Support Team is available to answer questions, provide on-site training, and Service Contracts customized to your needs and schedule. During a Service Visit and Acucraft Field Support Specialist will clean your fireplace, re-calibrate your components (if needed), and resolve any issues or questions you may have.
At Acucraft we’re Together Forever. Which for us means where you are, we are. We’ll be on-site to conduct preventative maintenance and service to help you maintain your fireplace. Every Acucraft Firebox is backed by our Lifetime Guarantee, and includes technical phone support for the life of your fireplace!
- A thorough cleaning of your fireplace including glass, media & burner
- General inspection of your fireplace & components
- Calibration including gas pressure and fan & flame adjustments
- Functional testing of all components
- 8 hours with an Acucraft Field Support Technician at your location within the 48 contiguous United States
- Service recommendations
- 12 month contracts include two service on-sites
- 24 month contracts include four service on-sites
- Custom contracts available for multiple units and worldwide service
- One-time service on-sites available
- 10% off any additional parts needed
- 10% off any additional on-site visits outside of the service contract
- Priority scheduling for on-site visits outside of the service contract
Why Should You Choose a Service Contract?
At Acucraft we believe in longevity. We want you to enjoy your fireplace for a lifetime! In order to do so your fireplace should receive routine inspections, maintenance (as needed), and be cleaned regularly. Maintenance of your fireplace can depend on how often you use your fireplace, what type of fireplace you own, and if you’re taking proper care of your fireplace.
Our Technical Support Team will work with you to understand your needs, explain what’s best for your fireplace maintenance & performance, and create a service contract that works best for you.
For More Information or to Purchase a Service Contract Please Fill Out the Form on this Page.
Want more information about our Technical Support Services? Fill out the form below and an Acucraft Representative will be in touch with you shortly.