The Hearthroom 36 Series – Acucraft’s Most Popular Wood Burning Fireplace
Dancing yellow flames, crackling logs and the earthy smell of a wood burning fireplace – what’s not to love?
Fall is fast approaching and that means wood burning season! We have been designing and manufacturing the highest quality, most unique and beautiful wood fireplaces for over 35 years. Our wood fireplaces offer the largest viewing areas on the market, are built with heavy-duty 7 gauge steel, come with our Lifetime Guarantee, and provide you with not only warmth but supplemental heat.
Our most popular wood burning fireplace series is our Hearthroom 36 Series. This series of fireplaces provide up to 80,000 BTUs/Hr, can heat up to 1,800 square feet and have an average burn time of 8 hours; providing you with the perfect amount of warmth and ambiance on those crisp fall days and snowy winter nights!
The Hearthroom 36 Single-Sided Fireplace Specifications:
The Hearthroom 36 See-Through Fireplace Specifications:
The Hearthroom 36 Indoor/Outdoor Fireplace Specifications:
The Hearthroom delivers a classic, rustic look that looks great in a log cabin, traditional home, or even with a more modern finish. The Hearthroom 36 wood burning fireplace can be made as Single-Sided, See-Through or our Patent-Pending Indoor/Outdoor. Each unit is fully customizable with an array of finishing options for you to choose from:
Front + Door Finishing Options
- Black Matte Paint – comes standard with every model
- Japanese Brown Patina – the result of a 300 year old recipe used in Japan, our most popular Patina finish
- Aged Bronze Patina – rich + smooth textured finish, delivers a rustic appearance
- Copper Patina – provides a more traditional weather copper finish
- Hammered – ideal with a Patina finish, hand-hammered
- Forged – ideal with a Patina finish, hand-hammered with softened edges
- Rustic – includes corner strapping and round clavos
- Medieval – includes corner joint strapping, round clavos, mission-style grids, medieval handles + hinges
Grid + Handle Options
- Missions Style Grids – frames the fire, traditional style
- Colonial Style Grids – window frame to fire, rustic style
- Spring Handles – comes standard with every model
- Basket Handles – class + rustic style, our most popular handle style
- Cylinder – a more modern style
- Medieval – standard with the Medieval package
Additional Options + Accessories
- BBQ Grill – 304 kitchen grade stainless steel, perfect for grilling meats + seafood
- Steel Cooking Arm – use for heating water, coffee, tea or your favorite soup or chili
- Fire Screen – designed for when operating with your fireplace doors open or removed
Our Fireplace Advisors are here to advise you and help you choose the wood burning fireplace perfect for your space!