The Chalet See-Through
The Chalet See-Through wood fireplace has two sets of door openings. Construction of the doors consist of high temperature ceramic glass, with a lifetime warranty, gasketed to a rugged 22 pound door frame. The door latching system is double-pinned (top and bottom) for a long term tight seal.
The Chalet Series Fireplace offers a 35” x 19” viewing area! It has up to 140,000 BTUs/hour, a burn time of up to 12 hours and has the capacity to heat up to 3,000 square feet!
How it Works:
The air within your home enters into the bottom louvered vent. It becomes heated by the system, as well as the masonry chamber. Then the heated convection air rises up and circulates out the top heat vent.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Single-Sided, See-Through, Can Be Made To Accommodate Masonry
- Double Doors
- (2) 220 CFM Variable Speed Blowers
- High temperature ceramic glass
- Door is gasketed to a rugged 22 pound door frame
- Double-pinned door latching system
- Max BTUs : 140,000 BTUs/Hr
- Heats Up To 3,000 Sq Ft
- Average Burn Time Up To 12 Hours
- Framing and Handle Dimensions
Chalet See-Through Zero Clearance and Masonry
- Door Opening : 35″W x 19″H
- Class A Flue : 10″ ID Round – 12″ OD
- Combustion Air Intakes : (2) 4″
- Zero Clearance Dimensions : 55″W x 79″H x 45 ½”D
- Zero Clearance Framing : 59″W x 83″H x 48 ½”D
- Estimated Weight : 1,100 LBS
- Firebox Cubic Ft : 6.5
Additional specifications and information available. Please request more info.